Monday, July 17, 2006

Guess who's back

Yup, it’s ME alright.

I’ve finally decided to set up a new blog. For those who STILL have my old link up, you can change it to this:-

http://preciousamethyst.blogspot.com/

Why Precious Amethyst you ask?
Well, according to my mum, part of my name, “Hira”, actually means ‘precious’ (spelt Heera instead. To be more exact, Heera refers to a well known precious stone, the Diamond). Amethyst on the other hand, happens to be one of the precious gems associated with my astrological sign, Aries.

I did start blogging again at my class blog. But somehow, I’d have to admit that there is more of a satisfaction in blogging at your own.

My updates may not be too frequent which I believe is pretty understandable, with trials & SPM lurking just around the corner. But I do hope to make more of an effort compared to what I had done with my previous blog.

I do like this one a lot better. It’s definitely tidier, since I did leave behind heaps of clutter from my blog before. It is rather simple, but then again, that’s just the way I like it.

All introductions aside... Here’s a FanArt by Makani, a brilliant artist Kak Meera came across. Her characters are so full of expression and their actions incredibly dramatic. If you’re a Harry Potter fan, it’s a definite MUST to go check out what she has.

And here’s one of my favourites,..

fanart by makani


I had a dream sometime back where a teacher of mine came up to me and told me I had failed an exam.. THAT was extremely terrifying.. I think I can understand how Hermione felt when she saw the boggart depicting HER greatest fear!

I may put up a few others in my posts to come.

Three cheers to the launch of my new blog!

3 Comments:

At 10:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kakami--> Memang! You like tormenting me when I stress about exams.. but I don't think I do it very often anymore, kan?

Anyway, like the both of us believe, there is more to life than getting good grades.
err.. but it still matters! XP


Stan--> Heya stan!! heh yea, it is pretty awesome, huh?

I do wish I would stop worrying, but then again..its what I do best! -___-;

I rant intellectually? Coming from you, thats absolutely flattering =)

 
At 9:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey-ya. Very interesting explanation to the name. and also very funny strip.

 
At 2:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heya,

Thanks, I did give it alot of thought since I wanted to have a blog address that I could relate to.

Yup, love the Hermione fanArt.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home