Monday, January 22, 2007

*UNOFFICIAL Update

Alright

Here's the deal

I seem to be missing two of my Animes and no one I ask seems to have it. Brilliantly enough, I can't remember who I've lent 'em to in the first place.. Asking from one person to the other is starting to get rather tiresome, so yes, I've resorted to this.

Okay, okay, here's what I'm looking for..

1) Bleach (episode 1- 47) ((my set has a printout of the anime slipped into the cd case of ep.1-6))

2) Samurai Champloo (episode 1-26) ((basically, the whole set))

And so, if any of these are currently with you, please PLEASE, let me know. It's fine if you need it a little longer, I don't need them back urgently. I just want to be assured that it's not missing.

Thanks

*A proper update will be posted as soon as this is resolved

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home