Tuesday, October 31, 2006

So pour the champagne

Raya has been a great period of realisation for me.

I’ve experienced both the joys of family reunions and b
itter sweet memories of what could have or should have been .

I’ve witnessed a painful, desperate battle to cling on to life or maybe it was more of a struggle to let go, pass on.


I don’t think I would ever know for sure.

I’ve learned, patience and forgiveness does more good to the heart and soul. Much more in fact, than that of anger, hate, regret.

Through the sincerity and pureness of intentions of the people I love, I’ve found a way to face the demons of my past head on, to banish them for eternity and above all, be at peace.

I’m beginning to realise now, more and more, just how much family means to me.

Maybe, this is growing up.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home