Monday, February 26, 2007

You know damn well that this is wrong~

It'll sink in...

Sinking..

Sinked.

WAAAARGH!!!!

I can't believe I've just missed out on THE Muse concert!. It just HAD to be one of the best live bands, EVER..

T_____T

*inhales...exhales*

Okay, okay.

Happy thoughts, happy place.

Right, on to other matters..

I've finally got myself a part-time job. I do feel like I'm missing out on something, considering I'm working at home. But there's little to complain about really. It's an easy enough job, it pays well and not to mention, insanely flexible working hours.

Aside from loosing out on 'the reality working life experience you can only get OUT THERE',

One could not ask for more.

Oh well.

P.S: I passed my driving test last Wed. I'm immensely grateful but I don't think it's really worth writing a whole post about.

=/

P.P.S: Someone still has my BLEACH cd's!! I'd REALLY appreciate if you'd return them....

='(

6 Comments:

At 7:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sha, but.. I heard something like it's a non-muslim event, meaning you shouldn't be in there.

Mainly because tiger beer's the main sponsor la.

So.. you did the right thing!! :S

Doubt that helps ease anything =/

 
At 1:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dunno about that. Cause I do know a number of muslims who went for the concert.

Non-muslim event just cause Tiger Beer is the main sponsor?? Hmm.. I don't think that makes much sense..Wonder who came up with an assumption like that.

Not really, no...

but thanks all the same Grace =)

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

Er...there were Muslims at the concert, so many - actually TOO many Rempits there. And Surekha was surprised to see some girls in tudung singing Stockholm Syndrome... :P MUSE MUSE MUSE!!!

 
At 3:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My mistake,

Kak Meera explained it to me, and it makes sense.. ^^;

Tiger Beer being the main sponsor would mean that money paid for tickets or merchandise, one way or another, will go to the company. And since beer/alkohol and such is considered haram in Islam itself, well, everything else kinda just falls into place.

On to another inaccurate statement of mine; I suppose it isn't very logical to claim it can't be a non-muslim event simply because there were muslims present. As we know, muslims aren't suppose to be in clubs and bars either and yet, they are.

=/

Maybe it was the right thing to do afterall, Grace =)

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger Miss Pedantic said...

If you went to Muse, you would've went for the love of the band, not the beer, so I would've still went if I were you ;-)

And man, I wish I saw them too, left a week before the concert =(

 
At 11:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gee, thanks Kim, now I'm back to feeling sorry for myself.. XP

Hopefully, we'll be in better luck the next time around =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home