Thursday, May 24, 2007

Sparks flew high enough

I have to say, I saw it coming.

Inspirational ballads simply aren't his thing. Just like how rock isn't Jordin's thing. I think right after his last performance yesterday, Blake knew the title wasn't his to win.

I just realised, every AI contestant I root for never actually wins. There was Bo, Daughtry, and now Blake and Melinda. I've therefore concluded that American voters typically go for genres along the lines of pop, ballad, country and.. inspirational tunes.

Hmph.

Anyway, here's what I consider to be the highlight of this season's auditions. I can't help but feel like this man deserves an award of some sort...

Mr Sherman at the Los Angeles Audition

My future husband better do something as sweet for me when I'm six feet under or I swear I'll come back to haunt him.

I'm not kidding.

6 Comments:

At 8:43 AM, Blogger Roshann Mathiahlagan said...

american idol = boring
post american idol candidates = interesting :D
chris daughtry, kelly clarkson & carrie underwood are really something.
anyways... check out my page ;p

http://exroshann.blogspot.com

 
At 8:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Auditions can be pretty gruelling to watch sometimes.. I feel for the judges really..

Not a big Underwood fan.
Kelly's probably the best out of all the AIs.
Daughtry rocks. 'Nuff said.

Will do.

 
At 3:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Favourite A.I winner = Kelly
Favourite 2nd = Blake
Favourite 3rd = Chris

LOL. But I actually think that Jordin deserves to be the new Idol. She was the better singer that night.

Blake and Melinda being second and third is good actually. Come on, Daughtry and McPhee sells more record than Taylor. Clay sold more than Ruben. So yea, sometimes being the winner isn't that important.

 
At 4:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blake's a great entertainer but Jordin's definitely the better singer. I'd have to agree, she deserves it =)

Very true. Seems like the only Idol winner who's doing really well is Kelly =/

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger Fishball said...

I won't mention those four words then:) Yay! I nearly almost cried when she sang during the final. Gotta admit Blake's first song was the best of the season. But still... JORDIN! hehe.

 
At 11:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you smsed me that morning to ask if I had watched the result show, I kinda figured Jordin must have won ;p

Ah well.. he's still a winner in my book =D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home