Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Blake was super cool tonight.

He did an absolutely brilliant rendition of "You give love a bad name". This Bon Jovi song is an all time favourite of mine, so if he screwed it up, that would have sucked big time. But boy oh boy, he did the exact opposite. He totally nailed it.

Hell yea.

American Idol's Blake Lewis


Melinda, needless to say, was outstanding as always. For someone who doesn't do rock, it hardly
seemed that way. THAT, is what you call a truly great singer.

I think I'd be able to settle with either winning American Idol this time around.

Enough AI then.

Iskandar's party went well. We did though have a few 'surprises' here and there, but nothing unmanageable.

The party crashers for instance. The mere prospect was more hilarious than frustrating really. Imagine, all of a sudden you see some random dude casually walking in, helping himself to the food. Later on I found out my parents had passed out open invitations to those few who kept lingering in front of our house.

Yes, Daddy and Mummy are REALLY nice people.

My long long break is finally coming to an end.

The anxiety is slowly slipping in too. I think more than anything else, I hate the uncertainty of it all. I suppose, on the bright side, I'll only have to wait a week more. Then, it's time to decide what to do and where to go.

I'll have to make the best of whatever time I have left then.

5 Comments:

At 10:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Diggin' the beat box (is that what it's called?), and yeah, he totally nailed it! I'm going with Randy: very original. Melted hearts there.

Melinda is always impressive, whatever genre she does. I'm rooting for her.

Actually, anyone but Phil Stacey. Jordin is a great competitor too. Looks great, sings amazingly good for her age.

Who wouldn't be tempted by the glorious food, you tell me!

All the best; I can't wait either! Not helping with my mum asking me almost every day, "Issit out yet?". I don't know what are the chances really, but I'm very hopeful.

We could do one last Movie Day when Kakami is free!

 
At 11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heya Stan!

Yup, beat boxing! He does it really well too, kan kan? =)

So true. Definitely rooting for Melinda. Err..her AND Blake of course ;p

Jordin sings well but I find her a bit dull..

Heh, my parents do the same.
I know what you mean.. I'm TRYING not to be too hopeful but it's proving hard to do.. ^^; Oh, thanks and all the best to you too!

We should!! I'll let you know!

 
At 12:41 AM, Blogger Fishball said...

JORDIN DULL!! SHA!!!!

 
At 3:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh, the power of honesty.

><;

I don't know.. It could just be me. And the rest of my family (tehee) but yeaaaaaa.

 
At 5:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

.... haha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home