Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?

Invitation cards for Iskandar's Birthday Party


Aren't they just the most adorable little cards you've ever seen??

No, I'm not just saying that cause I made them... Come on, those BIG, ROUND girly blue eyes, the infectious smile, that large goofy buckteeth, -okay, I'll stop now.

On a more realistic, honest note, after spending hours on all 11, I swear I'll crack if I see anything remotely close to looking like a yellow sponge.

Poor Iskandar. Everyday I interrogate him, just to make sure he hasn't invited yet another random party go-er. I'm starting to feel sorry for the boy, but he needs to know that if I don't get the proper number, there might not be enough party packs to go around. Surely you can see how much of a horrendous blunder that would be.

With proper planning, all will progress smoothly.

Yes, I have lost it. But anything's better than being depressed.

Dum de dum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home