Thursday, April 05, 2007

"Terima kasih di atas minat anda terhadap Program Penajaan Pendidikan PETRONAS 2007!

Adalah dimaklumkan bahawa permohonan anda tidak berjaya. PETRONAS mengucapkan Selamat Maju Jaya di dalam bidang yang bakal anda ceburi.

Sekian, terima kasih"


Waaaaaaah.... so cold..

I feel.. like a rusty blade has just been driven straight into my heart.

Yes, it's THAT painful. Well.. not really. Just being overly dramatic..

I suppose this means another application officially...err..'completed'


On to other random matters,

Five people I wanna shoot;

1. Sanjaya Malakar.
If you're an American who VOTED for Sanjaya, let me know and I'll add you to the list.

2. Paula Abdul.
I'm left staring blankly at the screen everytime she's done with her utterly riddiculous comments. "Oh, those shoes are just adorable! Huh? You're not wearing shoes? Well.. err.. I just love commenting on everything but your singing! Tee hee"

3. Puff Daddy/P.Diddy/.. or whatever he's called now..

4. Aznil Nawawi

5. Anuar Zain

Reasons for no.3-5? I don't a reason.

Now be a dear and hand me the gun.


And even more randomness..

Hang Ten T-Shirt

Ten-chan!! Mite mite!* ((Ten-chan!! Look look!))

Let me explain to everyone else. Stan's full name is Stanley Oh Chan Ten & his email address is hangstan@hotmail.com. Store's name; HANG TEN.

Kakkoi, ne?* ((Cool, huh?))


Right right right, last one, promise,

MegaTokyo Volume 1

The fact that I spent RM35 on this is insane but Fred Gallagher a.k.a. Piro said;

"Read the book, save your bandwidth"

Made enough sense to me. Haha..no, I'm kidding.. Just had the extra cash..

At the MPH nationwide sale last weekend, we (meaning Kak Meera & I) bought;

1. The Grapes of Wrath- John Steinbeck (we found it, Stan!)

2. Of Mice & Men- John Steinbeck (this one too tapi both were the new cover punye so pretty pricey... >.>; )

3. A Man Named Dave- Dave Pelzer

4. Completely Unexpected Tales- Roald Dahl


I know I've promised but this is the ULTIMATE LAST ONE,


I WANT MY BLEACH CD's BACK!!!


*Why the sudden use of Japanese? I blame it on the extensive amount of Naruto fillers..

3 Comments:

At 1:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHHA! VERY COOLSEZ INDEED!!!1

One day I'll get one for myself and we can wear the same thing, promoting STAN-NESS! HAHAHA!

And YES! DO READ STEINBECK AND TELL ME ABOUT THEM!

I'M TYPING IN CAPS FROM NOW ON OKAY BYE.

 
At 12:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, so you can promote diri ye? ;p

Will do! If you wanna go first I'll lend it to you. I don't mind and I'm sure Kak Meera wouldn't either.

I'LL REFRAIN FROM ASKING WHY

Umm.. BYE! XP

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger Kirstin Wong said...

talk bout randomness.

wazzahh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home