Sunday, August 20, 2006

Dirty little secret

"You are invited to anonymously contribute your secrets to PostSecret. Each secret can be a regret, hope, funny experience, unseen kindness, fantasy,
belief, fear, betrayal, erotic desire, feeling, confession, or childhood humiliation. Reveal anything - as long as it is true and you have never shared
it with anyone before"

-PostSecret.blogspot.com

Post Secret is this site where people from all over the world, share their heartfelt confessions or even their deepest darkest secrets, expressed on nothing but a postcard.

The idea of it is simply amazing.

Its a strangely brilliant feeling to come across a postcard you feel like you can relate to. I have thought about sending in one of my own, but never quite got to it yet. Maybe sometime in the near future I suppose.

Remember the music video for "Dirty Little Secret" by The All American Rejects? The band was given authorised permission to use the postcards that had been sent in. How cool is that?

If you've got some time to spare, go check the site out. If I'm not mistaken its updated weekly.

2 Comments:

At 11:19 PM, Blogger Shahira said...

Hey Stan,

Yea! I never did save any.. I cant believe I never thought of doing so!! -__-;

Heh, that'd be awesome really. I love the way its so simple but incredibly meaningful.

So, which one do you have?

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger Shahira said...

Oh! I saw that one! Yup, liked it too

 

Post a Comment

<< Home