Sunday, May 27, 2007

Is it you?

I'm not half as angry as I am upset. I find it hard to believe that a friend could have borrowed something of mine and then has no courtesy to return it. At the very least, I expect some sort of notice.

This is my last (or so I hope) request, no, PLEA to whoever it is that STILL (oh yea, this issue hasn't been resolved yet..) has my Bleach cds.

If there is even the most remote chance of it being with you, YES YOU, do me a huge huge favour and check your cd rack, room,..your whole house if necessary.

OR

If there is anyone you so much as wonder about whether or not they have it, ask for me please.


Whoever you are, I promise I won't get mad.

Okay.. I might.

No, I WILL, but can you blame me?

There should be about 10-12 cds so you can imagine how much of a hassle, not to mention what a waste it'll be for me to replace all that.

I just want what's mine back..

2 Comments:

At 3:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah... Bleach CDs still MIA? Hopefully you'll get it back soon.

 
At 4:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea.. still. Thanks, Hui Xuan. I hope so too T__T

 

Post a Comment

<< Home